Appsolute Madness, Inc. (“AMI”) provides mobile applications for iPhone and iPad to enable creation of custom keyboards, including but not limited to:
- Bling Keys Free Custom Keyboard (“Bling Keys”)
- Cat Keys Free Custom Keyboard (“Cat Keys”)
- Cop Keys Free Custom Keyboard (“Cop Keys”)
- Pot Keys Free Custom Keyboard (“Pot Keys”)
- Piano Keys Free Custom Keyboard (“Piano Keys”)
- Pride Keys Free Custom Keyboard (“Pride Keys”)
These apps are collectively referred to as “Custom Keyboard Apps”.
To use the Custom Keyboard Apps on iPhone or iPad, you must “Allow Full Access” in the device’s Keyboard Settings. “Allow Full Access” allows information you type to be tracked; however, AMI does not track, collect or upload any information you type.
If you send feedback to AMI, your email address will be visible to us, and we may use your email address to reply to your feedback or to provide technical support.
Personal information will not be intentionally provided by AMI to third-parties, except under the following circumstances:
- At the user’s express or implied request (such as by the user linking to the information);
- With the user’s permission;
- By order of a judge or legislative body;
- As required by law;
- On demand of any governmental authority authorized to investigate the commission of a crime;
- For use by any Joint Venture partner of AMI, and only for the purposes of sales and support of any product or service of the Joint Venture; or
- With the sale of all or substantially all rights of the Service to a third-party. In this event, all information in the possession of AMI would be provided to the purchasing party and would be subject to the privacy policies of the new owner.
By making our Pot Keys Free Custom Keyboard app available, Appsolute Madness, Inc., neither condones nor encourages the illegal use of marijuana. The Pot Keys app is for purposes of self-expression only, with the specific goal of enabling end users to stylize and customize their keyboard with a theme meaningful to them and to express their support for the pro-legalization movement related to hemp and marijuana.